Don't invite trouble into your home! Open your garage door and through them out. Garage systems are here to make our lives easy, comfortable and secure. They are not here to add problems to our everyday life and get us worried every time our children enter the garage. How can we escape from the nightmare of garage door accidents or the possibility that we or other members of our family could potentially be victimized by our own overhead door? The truth is that the rules are already out there. Manufacturers yell out of their lungs and keep producing doors and electric operators with more and more safety features. Are we deaf or blind?
Take a good look of the following sentence: garage doors are extremely heavy and they move mainly due to the high tension of their springs. Their movement can be also controlled by the reverse system. This sentence includes everything you need to know about the potential hazards of your garage system. So, take into consideration this particular sentence or a closer look of the detailed tips below for higher safety.
* The door will collapse if the garage door springs are broken, the cable is damaged or the tracks are not aligned properly. So, take the right precautions and make sure all parts are repaired and installed properly
* The garage door opener sensors are your only hope to see that the door stops and reverses when your child has fallen down under it as it descends. Do maintain it VERY often
* Do you see that red rope hanging from the opener? That's your emergency release cord. Learn how to use it. If someone is caught under the door and the system fails to work, the cord will allow you to open the door manually. It's best to explain its utility to your children, too
* As an overall, it's good to explain a few things about the garage door hazards to your children. It would be better if they'd have a full picture and perhaps this will keep them from racing under the door
* In any case, keep the garage door remote hidden and make sure the wall opener button is five feet high
* Keep fingers out of sections and avoid garage door repairs on your own. Start relying on experts before you become the victim
Garage Door Repair Verona, 973-435-2590, Bloomfield Ave, Verona, New Jersey, 07044, https://www.garagedoorsrepairverona.info/